Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Online Newsletters with SMORE

I've been using smore.com to create my online flyers for a little over two years now and it is by far, one of my favorite websites to share content. 

I can use their backgrounds, fonts and elements to easily create a beautiful product, it's also free! They have a paid version that is very reasonable - and I currently subscribe to it so I can use my own backgrounds, change certain settings, view analytics, create mailing lists, etc. 

Not only is this a great resources for creating newsletters to share with parents, it can also be used for students to create their own online content. Creations can be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and more! 

Here is a video I created to walk you through the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment