Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Digit Citizenship Week

Half-Way Point


We are at the half-way mark of Digital Citizenship Week. I encourage to you visit and make use of the resources and suggested activities found on our website. I also encourage you to set a goal to include digital citizenship activities, videos, discussions, etc. throughout the year, not just for this week. 

Not sure where or how to begin? Start here with a short video from commonsense.org that answers the question "What is Digital Citizenship?"

What next? Take a look at the interactive, engaging, full year long curriculum provided by commonsense.org and Google's Be Internet Awesome.







3 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying all the videos from commonsense.org! Today 2nd & 3rd graders watched "My Online Neighborhood" and we were able to talk about the 3 basic rules about going online and being safe. Thanks to you and Laura for all the information you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My class has truly enjoyed the Google Slides Ghost project and the Be Internet Awesome Interland website. We love all of the great ideas that you have shared. Thanks for teaching us so much about digital citizenship and wonderful projects to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched this video for my Tech Bingo Badge! I enjoyed it and I know my students will too. We also have our librarian (AnnMarie) who helps us teach about Digital Citizenship.
    Thank you for the resources!

    ReplyDelete