Instead of typing 25 names into the To box of an email, why not set up a contact group instead?
A contact list allows you to set up a group email list one time and then you can use it over and over again.
Here's how to set it up -
1. Open Outlook
2. Click People
3. Click New Contact Group
4. Give the group a name (eg. Principals, 1st Grade Teachers, etc.)
5. Click Add Member > From Address Book
6. In the Search Box, type in the name of a person that needs to be in the list. When you see the name in the list, double click on it and it will be placed in the Members area of the list. Continue adding people until they are all in the members area.
7. Click OK.
Now you have a list you can use to send email messages.
To send the group a message -
1. Open a new email.
2. Click To.
3. In the Address Book, click Contacts.
4. Find the list you created and double click on it.
5. Click OK.
6. Type your message and click Send.