Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Let's Get Connected

Technology makes is so easy for people to stay connected. Social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest give us the opportunity to share information in real time so we can stay up on what's important to us - family, hobbies, old friends, even technology. 

I would love for you to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and/or Pinterest. I'll share new web tools, apps and instructional best practices when using technology in the classroom. I will pin, post, tweet and retweet resources and tools that will assist you as you use technology to increase your productivity and engage students in the classroom.

So if you would please, click on one (or all) of the links in the Let's Connect section of my blog to get information delivered right your social media of choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment