Telestory lets kids write, direct and star in their own television show. Students can select from various scenarios including a music video, newscast, an alien planet and more.
Get started in just a few easy steps -
1. Pick a theme.
2. Select the first shot to use in the story - students can have multiple shots in one story.
2. Create a script from one of the cue cards provided or have students write their own.
3. Dress up in 50 different digital costumes with face tracking.
4. Perform and record your own show with animated settings and special effects.
5. Broadcast your show by exporting it to the camera roll.
6. The saved broadcast can be shared in the classroom or posted online.
This app would be a great way to get students engaged in writing and then taking it to the next level by incorporating it with video and sharing it online.