If you are using O365 here's how you can turn off sharing -
1. Log in to your O365 Account.
2. Go to OneDrive.
3. Right click on the file/folder > Share > Shared with.
4. If it's a folder you no longer want to share, you'll see who you are sharing with and their access. Click the down arrow next to their sharing rights and click stop sharing. If it's a folder, click the stop sharing option.
|FILE SHARING VIEW|
|FOLDER SHARING VIEW|
If you are using Google Drive here's how you can turn off sharing -
1. Log in to your Google Drive Account (drive.google.com)
2. Right click on the file/folder > Share
4. If you shared it with a link, click the drop down next to the link and click Off > Done. If you shared with a person, click the X next to their name > Done.