1. Set up folders to keep your notes organized and save them all to iCloud so you can access your notes from anywhere.
2. Attach photos and videos your notes. Just tap the camera icon and select what you want to insert.
3. The new app has a drawing tools that lets you put your doodles right into the note.
4. Easily create a checklist within your note. Click on the checklist icon and start making that list.
5. Insert a web link into a note. Click the share icon at the top of the screen and select Notes. Select the note you want it to go in or you can create a new note.
6. Insert directions into a note. Click on the share icon at the top of the screen and select Notes. You can put it right into one of your notes - you'll never have to dig for directions again.
Overall, I like what's been done to the Notes app - a big improvement over the the original.