Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Math & Google Classroom

Math was never my best subject. Maybe that's why I sometimes struggle with ways to integrate technology and math. Don't get me wrong, there are some great apps and websites out there that help make it easier, but when I started working with Google Classroom I was at a loss for using this tool in the math classroom. 

Thank goodness I don't have to figure all of this out on my own. Technology provides us so many ways to gather and share information so always have others to help. Alice Keeler (@alicekeeler) recently posted 60 Ways Math Teachers Can Use Google Classroom on her blog. It's an excellent resource for math teachers that are interested in using technology to be more efficient and engaging in the classroom. While we're at it, here's another post from Alice - 5 Ways Students Can Use Google Docs in Math

If you're a math teacher and you have some great integration ideas, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment