Monday, September 12, 2016

Staying Organized with Google Keep App


I wrote a blog post last year about Google Keep (Using Google Keep to Keep Up) and it is still one of my favorite Google resources, but this time I wanted to focus on the mobile app. All I had to do was download the app from the app store (iOS or Android), sign in with my Google Account and all of my notes from my computer sync up on my phone (or tablet).

Here's what I can do with the Google Keep App:
1. Write or edit a text note
2. Make a list or a grocery list (it will even make suggestions at I type my list)
3. Take images notes
4. Record audio notes
5. Create drawing notes (android only)
6. Capture web or app content in a note
7. Create notes and lists with your voice (android only)

Just like the web version, I can share notes or copy them into Google Docs. This is my go to resource for quick note taking, creating project lists or saving images to reference at a later date. It's quick and it's easy to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment