Tech Tip Tuesday
Still like that PowerPoint Theme? But want to use it in Google Slides? Now you can in 6 easy steps.
1. Begin a new Google Slides presentation or Open an existing presentation.
2. Click Slide
3. Click Change Theme. The Theme panel will open on the right-side of your screen.
4. At the bottom of the Theme panel, click Import Theme button.
5. The Import Theme window will open. Choose a presentation from your Google Drive and click Select or click Upload to choose a presentation from your computer.
6. Once you have found your file, click Import Theme.
Your new theme is now applied.