Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Color Challenged? Solution Provided

Tech Tip Tuesday


Laura is constantly laughing and making faces when it comes to my background and font color choices in presentations or infographics. When it comes to design, I will admit it that I am color challenged. There's just too many choices, and I often like to color outside the box. 😀 

Here are a few extensions and apps that can assist all who are color changed when it comes to presentation designs. All can be found in the Chrome Web Store

Apps:

Color Picker - This site has ads that could be distracting for students. 

Image Color Picker - This one I like. I can load an image that I am using on my presentation and choose a color to use as my background, so that my background and image colors do not clash. Once the photo is loaded onto the site, you can pick a color. Then copy the color code and paste it into your presentation's custom background.

This is a video on how I use Image Color Picker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment