Mobile App Monday
The Explain Everything app is a must have for all classrooms. This app is a collaborative interactive whiteboard that can be used to literally explain any and everything.
Explain Everything is an easy-to-use collaborative tool that gives students the opportunity to share their knowledge and understanding of curriculum concepts. Students can annotate, animate, narrate, record and then share.
Here are just a few of the features in the app -
- Writing tools - draw, shapes and text
- Laser pointer
- Insert images, videos or audio files
- Create math equations
- Edit (rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone) any object
- Record everything you do within the app
- Record yourself with the front facing camera
- Export projects in numerous formats
- Post projects to Evernote, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube and more.
It's well worth it for the low price of $5.99 in the app store or google play store.
Explain Everything is also available for Chromebooks for $2.99 per user.
Click HERE to view ipad tutorials from Explain Everything on YouTube.