Tech Tip Tuesday
Google Keep is a wonderful way to store your lists and notes. The comment feature in Google Docs is an effective feedback tool. Now that Google Keep is integrated into Google Doc, you can store a list of your comments in Google Keep and use them when needed in Google Docs. Here's how it works:
1. Create your List of Comments in Google Keep
- Go to keep.google.com to open the program.
- Create a new list
- Create a Title for your Comments List.
- Type in your comments. If you already have comments in Google Docs, you can copy and paste those into your list.
- Create a label for your new list so you can quickly find it in Google Docs.
- Open the Google Doc that needs feedback.
- Click Tools>Keep Notepad - A panel will open on the right side of the screen.
- Click Search>Type in the title or label of your list - That list will now show in the panel.
- Open a Comment Box in the Student's Google Doc.
- Find the comment you need in the Google Keep Panel and copy and paste it into the Google Doc comment box.
In the end, the combination of these tools will not only be a time saver to teachers, but also help provide a quick way for teachers to give meaningful feedback to students.