Fabulous Flashcards Using Quizlet
Quizlet is a free app that let's students review using teacher created flash cards. Students can even create their own flash cards!
For the Teacher -
- Set up an account at Quizlet.com
- Create a class (you don't have to use this feature)
- Create a flash card set (can include text, images and audio)
- Here's a quick video to get you started https://youtu.be/TYdV96Za7_c (he talks fast - just remember you can pause the video or rewind it).
For Students -
- Install the Quizlet App on your mobile device
- Join a class if needed - just click the search icon and type in the name of the class you need to join.
- To find flash cards created by your teacher, just search for their username in the search box. A list of all the flash cards sets will appear.
- Select the flash card set you want to review.
- Save the set into a folder by clicking the Folder icon.
Quizlet works on any mobile device so it's great for students. Best of all, students don't need to be connected to the internet to use the app. Once the flash card set has been saved to a folder, it can be used offline.