Monday, February 29, 2016

SAISD Twitter Challenge - A HUGE SUCCESS!

Thank you so much to everyone that participated in our 2016 SAISD Twitter Challenge. I think it is safe to say that everyone gained new knowledge and ideas! It's amazing what you can learn in just a few tweets. That's what makes it so powerful.

I hope that each of you continues to use Twitter as a tool to gather and share information and get connected with your peers, students and parents. It's a great opportunity to shout about the great things you are doing in your classrooms and on your campuses as well as a place to ask for help and feedback.  ~ Happy Tweeting! ~

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy twitter challenge. I use twitter daily to learn from others about technology in the classroom.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to do them more often!

    ReplyDelete