Monday, February 1, 2016

TCEA - Day 1 (the first half)


TCEA 2016 has officially started and we are half way through Day 1. I am attending the Google Academy today - I've been to the opening session, a session about how to stream live video through YouTube/Google Hangouts and a session about technology professional development. I've learned something in every class!

Here are 3 tips to get your Monday started off right - 

  1. If you are on Twitter (if you aren't, you should be), check out the hashtags #googleedu and #gafesummit to find some great information about Google and Google Products.
  2. If you use the Live Event option on your YouTube channel, you can stream a live video feed using a URL, record it and post it directly to your YouTube channel. I haven't tried it yet - I'll keep you posted after I give it a go.
  3. This one is really for me, but you can certainly benefit from it. I am going to create a google form that lets teachers (or an staff member) request a training they would like to see offered either at the district level or on their campus. 
I can't wait for the second half of today. There will be more good stuff to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment