Monday, February 22, 2016

Phonto - Adding Text to Photos

Let's face it, there is no shortage of photo apps for the iPhone or iPad. I think I have at least ten installed on my iPad. 

So why did I pick Phonto

1. it's easy to use. The interface has only three options when you open the program - menu, insert picture and save. 
2. I just insert a photo and then double tap anywhere to insert text. 
3. After the text is inserted, all of my options for editing show up in one place. I can quickly resize, change the color, rotate, edit my text, etc. 
4. When my photo is complete I can save it to the camera roll or any number of apps on my device.

In just a few minutes I have a brand new graphic I can use in any number of apps, in my blog or on social media. Students can also use phonto to label pictures and then insert them in to a video creator, photo collage or slide show. 

The app is free, but does have in app purchases. I've only used the free version and it's worked great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment